Old versionsSee all
The OMRON PLC OPC Server from MatrikonOPC provides robust connectivity to OMRON PLC devices over Hostlink (FINS and C-mode) as well as FINS connections over Ethernet (TCP and UDP). This OPC Server connects via a high-speed connection, and requires a minimal manual configuration thanks to the self discovering and auto configuration capabilities.
Unique Characteristics of the OMRON PLC OPC Server are:
- Supports C-Mode connections over HostLink.
- Supports FINS connections over HostLink (Serial)
- Supports FINS connections over Ethernet using TCP and UDP.
- Auto-detection of PLC models using FINS/CMode.
- Supports CS/CJ series and CV series of PLCs over FINS connections.
- Robust serial and Ethernet (UDP and TCP) communications with advanced error recovery.
- Many data types are supported including Boolean Arrays.
- Easy to configure with auto-detection of FINS source and destination node numbers when using the TCP transport layer.
- Serial connection types are automatically configured
- Full support for bundled requests to optimize communications
- Omron Host Link Multi-drop Supported
- Channel Level Redundancy
- Advanced Calculation Engine
- Memory Types Supported: AR, IR, HR, LR, DM, RC, TC
- CSV file import and export of OPC server tags
- Network Interface Selection
- Offline mode is supported